The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- El Puente, 200 E. Market St., 100
- Fire Fly Sushi, 8026 Floyd Curl Dr., 100
- Kikka Sushi, 18403 Blanco Rd., 100
- Lucy’s Cake Shop, 2030 SW Loop 410, 100
- Nicha’s, 5059 NW Loop 410, 97
- Beto’s Restaurant, 8142 Broadway, 96
- Ray’s Pizzeria, 5252 Fredericksburg Rd., 96
- Gloria’s Latin Cuisine, 17623 La Cantera Pkwy., 95
- Rosie’s Café, 6507 S. Flores St., 95
- Umberto’s Italian Grill, 7616 Culebra Rd., 94
- Culebra Super Meat Market, 1662 Encino Rio, 92
- Stone Street Pub, 16535 Huebner Rd., 91
- Tucker’s Kozy Korner, 1338 E. Houston St., 91
- Thai Dee, 5307 Blanco Rd., 88
- Azuca, 709 S. Alamo St., 87
- Phoenix Café, 11821 West Ave., 85
- Taqueria Jimador, 1106 Vance Jackson, 84
- Lux Bakery, 6402 S. Zarzamora St., 79
- Tony’s Tacos To Go, 1402 Castroville Rd., 79
- St. Anthony Hotel, 300 E. Travis St., 77
- Las Minas Café, 3811 Blanco Rd., 75
- Taqueria El Rodeo de Jalisco, 3721 Colony Dr., 72
- Reyna’s Taqueria, 4722 S. Hackberry St., 67
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here .
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.