The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Blanco BBQ, 13259 Blanco Rd., 100
- Cosmic Cakery, 150 W. Olmos Dr., 100
- Minnano Japanese Grocery, 7460 Callaghan Rd., 100
- Watercrest at Dominion, 6870 Heuermann Rd., 100
- El Folklor Bakery & Restaurant, 6050 Ingram Rd., 99
- Nadine’s Mexican Restaurant, 3800 Nogalitos St., 98
- Red Lobster, 17415 U.S. 281 North, 96
- Cured, 306 Pearl Pkwy., 95
- Munchies, 5602 Hausman Rd., 93
- Lung Fung Chinese, 14530 Brook Hollow, 92
- Café San Luis, 4502 West Ave., 90
- Flor Di Chiapas, 1045 Bandera Rd., 90
- Las Islas Marias, 10930 Perrin Beitel, 89
- La Taqueria Austin Highway, 1208 Austin Hwy., 88
- Urban Bricks Pizza, 9218 Potranco Rd., 86
- Golden Wok, 8822 Wurzbach Rd., 81
- Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery, 136 E. Grayson St., 81
- Culebra Super Meat Market, 14100 Nacogdoches Rd., 79
- Regia’s Cocina, 547 Culebra Rd., 79
- Rock San, 5238 De Zavala Rd., 77
- Heavenly Pho, 19178 Blanco Rd., 73
- Eddie’s Taco House Bar & Grill, 3755 Thousand Oaks, 72
- Casa Guadalajara Bar Grill, 2623 NE Loop 410, 70
- Torreon Mexican Restaurant, 1505 Culebra Rd., 67
- Mi Guadalajara, 1151 Culebra Rd., 59
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here .
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.