The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Eskimo Hut, 18866 Stone Oak Pkwy., 100
- Marcoa Highway, 14510 NW Military, 100
- Katemako, 3586 Culebra Rd., 98
- The Growler Exchange, 8313 Broadway, 97
- BurgerFi, 9630 Huebner Rd., 96
- Capparellis Restaurant, 3857 E. Southcross, 96
- Little Rhein Steak House, 231 S. Alamo St., 96
- Schlotzsky's Deli, 9827 Potranco Rd., 93
- 20 Nine Restaurant & Wine Bar, 255 E. Basse, 92
- Chili's Bar & Grill, 2310 SW Military Dr., 92
- Goro's Sushi, 2619 Mossrock St., 92
- Las Gatitas Club, 1921 N. Zarzamora, 91
- Pat O'Brien's, 121 Alamo Plaza, 89
- Pirate Tavern, 8748 Grissom Rd., 88
- Taqueria Datapoint, 4063 Medical Dr., 82
- Il Sogna Restaurant, 200 E. Grayson St., 81
- Royal Pizza, 4415 De Zavala Rd., 81
- Earl Abel's, 1639 Broadway, 80
- Mamacitas, 8030 IH 10 West, 79
- El Nortenito Fruteria, 2318 N. Zarzamora, 77
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here .
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.