The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Cracker Barrel, 3327 SE Military Dr., 100
- Main Street Pizza and Pasta, 1906 N. Main Ave., 100
- The Rialto, 2938 NE Loop 410, 100
- Rusty Bucket BBQ, 600 Cupples Rd., 100
- Jade's Café, 1605 Saltillo St., 99
- Franky Diablos, 1301 Roosevelt Ave., 97
- Boricua Market, 1015 Rittiman Rd., 95
- Taco Express, 4963 Stahl Rd., 95
- Little Red Barn, 1836 S. Hackberry St., 94
- New Wu's Kitchen, 15179 Judson Rd., 93
- Thai Hut Bistro, 3111 TPC Parkway, 93
- Pizza Italia, 3023 Thousand Oaks, 91
- Padilla Grocery, 3006 Culebra Ave., 88
- Taqueria Reyes, 10517 181 South, 88
- Kimura, 152 E. Pecan St., 84
- La Poblanita Bakery, 2411 N. Zarzamora St., 81
- Pho Sure, 741 W. Ashby Pl., 79
- Taquitos West & Panaderia, 12734 Nacogdoches Rd., 77
- El Marinero, 1819 McCullough Ave., 75
- Los Guero's Taco Diner, 20323 Huebner Rd., 73
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here .
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.