The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Bedoy’s Bakery, 1318 Cupples Rd., 100
- Chopsticks, 4903 NW Loop 410, 100
- Discoteca Mi Pueblito, 8222 Marbach Rd., 100
- Quick Wok, 7210 SW Loop 410, 100
- Delicious Tamales, 13533 Nacogdoches Rd., 97
- New Yonkers, 6111 Tezel Rd., 97
- Tila’s Tacos Mexican Food, 3407 Nogalitos St., 97
- Morning Donut, 5203 Eisenhauer Rd., 96
- Boh Chinese Bistro, 9503 Bandera Rd., 90
- House of Joy Chinese Restaurant, 8407 Bandera Rd., 90
- Claude Hoppers, 19178 Blanco Rd., 89
- Diehard Catering, 1630 E. Houston St., 88
- Thai Chili Express, 2950 Thousand Oaks, 88
- La Michoacana Meat Market, 4523 Blanco Rd., 84
- Tacoland, 103 W. Grayson St., 84
- Juany’s Taqueria, 1502 Somerset Rd., 82
- Wasabi, 9921 IH 10 West, 76
- J. Anthony’s Seafood Café, 3015 S. Presa St., 74
- VN Bistro, 9910 W. FM 1604 North, 73
- Spaghetti Warehouse, 1226 E. Houston St., 65
- Beijing Express, 5203 Fredericksburg Rd., 63
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here .
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.