The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Freebird World Burrito, 125 NW Loop 410, 100
- Godai Sushi Bar Restaurant, 11203 West Ave., 100
- Romes Pizza, 5999 De Zavala Rd., 100
- Bahama Bucks, 12914 Jones Maltsberger, 98
- Golden Dragon Express, 2249 Lockhill Selma, 94
- Texas De Brazil, 313 E. Houston St., 94
- Yogurt Zone, 849 E. Commerce St., 93
- Saborcito Latino, 8770 State Hwy. 151, 91
- Taqueria Nuevo Vallarta, 3451 Roosevelt Ave., 91
- Epic Bar, 1375 Austin Hwy., 89
- Galpao Gaucho, 2318 N. FM 1604 West, 89
- Real Pho Restaurant, 11223 Potranco Rd., 87
- Culebra Super Meat Market, 6060 Old Pearsall, 78
- Bayseas Catfish House, 13954 Nacogdoches Rd., 77
- Rios Barbacoa, 5707 S. Zarzamora St., 77
- Taqueria Atotonilco, 2754 Culebra Rd., 77
- Family Food Mart, 2550 Culebra Rd., 76
- Los Angeles Tortilleria, 3106 Commercial Ave., 76
- Vietnam Express, 8815 Potranco Rd., 74
- Tinka Tako, 3555 Fredericksburg Rd., 69
- La Playa Mexican Restaurant, 3201 W. Poplar St., 67
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here .
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.