The ultimate opportunity for a digital-news junkie with customer service experience who loves social media and wants to help local newsrooms succeed on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You’ll work-from-home but still be part of a dynamic company culture with great benefits!
Social News Desk was founded in 2010 by two journalists who were on a mission to help local news succeed on Facebook and Twitter. Since then, the company has exploded as the world’s preeminent social media management software tool for newsrooms.
- We’re on the leading edge of social media strategy and software for news.
- We offer great benefits and a fun working environment.
We’re looking for a full-time customer success lead with significant experience in local news (broadcast and/or print), and a robust knowledge of social and digital strategy for newsrooms. The ideal candidate will also have a record of success managing clients in a customer service setting. This is a management position which will report to the president of Social News Desk and is considered a leadership role. Occasional travel to conferences and client meetings is required. Duties include:
- Management of a 3-4 person team.
- Creation and implementation of customer onboarding and proactive support protocols.
- Measure and maintain key KPIs such as client retention and client satisfaction levels.
- Build and foster direct relationships with customers.
- Identify and escalate software requests and bugs to development leads.
- Collaborate with SND Leadership on company vision and software roadmap.
Why you should apply
Are you a social media guru with a startup mindset and management experience in local news? Do you understand SaaS platforms and excel at client retention? Then you might be the perfect fit for #TeamSND! The ideal candidate is self-motivated with strong management and organizational skills. We offer top benefits in an exciting and growing industry. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Wherever you are! This position is work-from-home. Employees are required to maintain their own in-home office space which is dedicated, quiet, professional and suitable for webcam discussions with clients. Standard office hours are 9am-6pm ET with some off-hours work expected when customer needs warrant.
Interested, qualified candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com .